Is it ok to use products containing oils after a course of roaccutane?

I took 30mg of roaccutane for 7 months over 2 years ago, and had fantastic results, I have hardly had a blemish since. I am using an oil-free moisturiser and oil-free face wash, but my skin is becoming increasingly drier. Is it ok to now use products containing oils? I do not want my acne to return! Many thanks

Skin care products

Thank you for your question. Congratulations on your positive results from Roaccutane! In my experience, gentle hydrating facial cleansers and moisturizers such as Cetaphil or CeraVe have been effective after isotretinoin therapy. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist regarding your skin care. Take care and good luck.