How to treat fresh red and depressed acne scar on cheek? While on nimegen(accutane) 10mg, 3 times a week. (photo)

22 years old asian - I think I've got atrophic/depressed acne scaring. I had acne cyst at the same area (cheek) reoccurring 3 times which resulted in a deep depression on my right cheek (like a big oval dot). Its seems pretty deep and the redness (PIH) has yet to fade away after 5 months. Are there any lasers/ipl/peels/filler/subcision treatments that can be done safely while on accutane to treat the redness and scar effectively? If so, will it be difficult to fix that depress scar? Its affecting my confidence.

Accutane and cosmetic procedures

Thank you for your question. A side effect of Accutane is highly sensitive skin and an increase risk of scarring when the skin is traumatized or injured either for medical or cosmetic purposes. Therefore, it is recommended to avoid any injury/trauma to the skin such as tattoos, piercings, or cosmetic procedures (waxing, dermaplaning, dermabrasions, Dermarolling, chemical peels, and lasers). I generally recommend my patients to wait at least 6 months after stopping Accutane before having any cosmetic procedures done to the skin. I highly recommend you consult with your prescribing physician regarding your questions and concerns. Good luck and take care.