Post-op extreme and extensive swelling. Swollen to the point where it is affecting my mobility - what do I do? (Photos)

BBL performed in Spain on 19th July -liposuction to arms, abdomen, back, flanks, mons pubis and thighs. I'm now 2 and a half weeks post op. I am back in the UK and have compression stockings for my legs from my GP. My pubic mound is extremely swollen and one of my labia hangs downwards by about an extra 4cm! I try and elevate my legs as much as possible -difficult as I cannot sit on my bottom. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Should I seek diuretics (water tablets)? Thank you

that the swelling is the worst 2 weeks after surgery then will start to go down. The area in your lower back will be still bruised and swollen and this will take 8-12 weeks to settle. Wear your garment and keep your follow up with your surgeon.
Best of luck !!

Post-op extreme and extensive swelling. Swollen to the point where it is affecting my mobility - what do I do?

The amount of swelling after a BBL varies tremendously from patient to patient. I find that the swelling is the worst ~2 weeks after surgery then will start to go down. Swelling can last up to 6 months or longer, but gets better with time. It is normal to have swelling in dependent areas such as the legs, feet and vagina. A water pill does help, but I typically do not use those until after the peak swelling ~2 weeks passes. The water pills can be dangerous to the kidneys if used for a prolonged period of time and can also cause potassium wasting, so make sure you are under the guidance of doctor when taking this medication. Try to avoid salty food and alcohol.