Do I have uneven eyes? (Photo)

I feel like my eyes are uneven when I look in the mirror or take a picture. And it makes me feel a little insecure because I feel like that's What people are staring at when they look or talk to me.... any advisE? On to why they are uneven.

Uneven eyes

• In your photo, one brow goes higher, opening that eye wider.
  • This is totally normal - everyone has a stronger side to their body.
  • People are probably looking at you when they stare - you are young, beautiful and have an animated, lively face.
  • If you must, have a little neurotoxin like Botox to bring the stronger side down.
  • Under no circumstances have surgery - there is nothing to improve. Best wishes.

Better pictures with your facial muscles relaxed

please sent new photos.your facial muscles are not relaxed and you need to look directly in to the camera.
thank you,

Uneven eyes

amberwheeler19, everyone has facial asymmetries to one degree or another. You are no different than the thousands of other faces I have evaluated over the past 25 years. You look great so stop worrying about that!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Do I have uneven eyes? (Photo)

The shadowing pin the posted photo does distract. But we all have slight asymmetries. This is just how we are. 

Eyelid Asymmetry

You are a very beautiful girl and the little asymmetries or inconsistencies you see are normal -- no body is perfect.  The photo is of you elevating your eyebrow, which makes the right brow in the photo appear to be higher than the other.  But the eyelids themselves appear relatively similar.  I would avoid any surgery; neuromodulation or thermage/ultherapy can be used to help even the eyebrow shape and height.  However, I am unsure you need anything at this time except for maintenance skin care.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

Are you symmetrycal?

Dear Amber,
No one is 100% symmetrical and in fact we know that symmetry doesn't necessarily mean beauty. In This picture you're raising your brows and it is difficult to tell the asymmetry you are bothered by. But I definitely do not recommend any surgery for you at this time. You're beautiful as is.

Kami K. Parsa, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Uneven Eyes

The picture you provided does not really show any asymmetry. From this, the reason people are staring at you is that you have an exceptionally pretty face that everyone would love to look at.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Studying yourself in a mirror of a photo tends to bring out these small differences.

The photo you provided is not that helpful because you are profoundly working your forehead in the picture.  Was this taken with you laying down?  There is definitely some slight asymmetry.  It is most likely that you will be the most sensitive to these small differences.  In normal social interaction, people tend not to notice these small differences.  If you are very motivate, you might consider seeing an oculoplastic surgeon for a consultation.  However, these types of consults are not very comforting.  Remember that it is our job to try to solve your problem (that means sell you surgery).  You are so young and beautiful, I am doubtful that surgery will actually be worth your while.