How do I know I was given the implants I chose? Is the Dr supposed to show me.

Am I supposed to get any paperwork for the warranty? I had breast augmentation 3 weeks ago I chose the sientra implants

Your implant warranty card for Sientra implants.

Greetings,

I hope that your surgery and result are satisfying following Sientra breast augmentations. You should contact your plastic surgeon for a copy of the Sientra implant registration document that is faxed to the company to begin your warranty.

Your plastic surgeon may have the warranty card at the office for you, as well.

Best Regards,

Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Sientra implant warranty details- the best in the business

Although your Sientra implant warranty is "free" and includes lifetime replacement  of the actual implant and 10 years of partial payment of surgery fees to replace your implant if ruptured, your surgeon needs to fax a form to Sientra which includes info about your implants and the surgery date and your name/address/contact info.

Ask your surgeon for a copy of that registration form, since without faxing that to Sientra your warranty will not be activated!

The stickers on the form from the implants should say "Sientra" on them.

Keep a copy of that registration form with your important records.  Hope this helps!  and best wishes for the best result. You chose an awesome implant.

Steven Yarinsky, MD
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Implant ID

you should get implant info from your surgeon which you should keep in case you want or need further surgery in the future. Also you cannot get an enhanced warranty, which is very valuable, without it.

Barry M. Schwartz, MD
Weston Plastic Surgeon

Implant registration card

You should receive an implant registration card from your surgeon, which has the details of the type of implant used, size, model number and so on.  Retail this for your records, and for any warranty issues.

Breast Augmentation - Implant Card

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your recent breast augmentation surgery. Your plastic surgeon should provide you with an 'Implant Identification Card' which contains the implant size and serial numbers. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure. You will receive an identification card with the implant information listed on it.  I ask my patients to keep these cards in a safe place for future reference.  Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

Warranty card for implants

You will receive a card with the implant information from your surgeon. That is all you need to have for any future issues. Sientra has a lifetime replacement policy for implant rupture, and they were also the first company to offer coverage for capsular contracture.

Richard Baxter, MD

After surgery, plastic surgeons should give their patients a card with the type of implants used for their breast augmentation. This card, regardless of the manufacturer, will also tell you the size and style of the implants, catalog and serial numbers. This card is proof that you have a particular set of implants. It is important for warranty issues should you have any problems with rupture or capsular contracture. Ask your surgeon for your breast implant information card. He or she should provide this to you, no questions asked. Thank you for sharing your question. Best wishes. Dr. Gregory Park, San Diego Plastic Surgeon.

Gregory Park, MD