I am exactly 1 week after rhinoplasty. What precautions should I be aware of? What temperature water to wash my face with?

Is my nose still swollen? Will there be much change within the next few days or weeks of its formation? I am hoping for some change soon because I washed my face with calm warm water yesterday and showered with hot water making sure not to touch my face with it too much and it seemed different after.

Discuss Post-Op Care With Your Surgeon

I would suggest that you discuss your particular post-operative care with your surgeon.  Each rhinoplasty surgeon has particular preferences about what type of care that they want their patients to undergo after surgery.  They will be able to better tell you about expectations and management.

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon