One side of my nose is lower, how can they fix that? (photos)

Nostril asymmetry

although your nostril asymmetry is slight, the right one can be lowered to match the left one. Consult a board certified plastic surgeon.

Nasal asymetry

the asymmetry of your nostrils is only slight.  A surgical,attempt can be made the even them out, but in my opinion would not be worthwhile and may not even correct a problem that is very slight and barely noticeable unless you look for it carefully.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Left nasal alar is lower than the right - rhinoplasty

Hello,Thank you for your pictures and question.  So, if your question is that the left nostril is deeper in the face than the right, I would likely place a premaxillary implant on this one side to build up the lower/deeper premaxillary bone.  I can see this bony difference in the photos.  But, if your question is that the left nostril is lower (closer to the chin) than the right nostril, then maybe an one-sided alar surgery to change it's position would be needed.  Sometimes, it also means a rhinoplasty to adjust and reposition the lower lateral alar cartilages.  Best of luck!

Elbert T. Cheng, MD
San Jose Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal Base Asymmetry

Asymmetry of the nostril insertions can be corrected by repositioning the lower one up a few millimeters. It is more predictable to lower a high nostril than it is to raise a low one.

One side of the nose is lower

scotthickman,What you are seeing in your photo is the asymmetry between your nostril insertions. Facial asymmetries are common to everyone; however the difference in your nostrils is a few millimeters and noticeable to you.Possible techniques include repositioning of the lateral crura. This is an advanced technique with potential risk of changing your nostril shape in other ways. 
I would recommend having a consultation with a rhinoplasty specialist who can ask a medical history, perform an examination of your nose/face, and analyze standardized photographs. With this information she/he can present appropriate treatment options appropriate for your nose/face. Computer simulation can help get you and the surgeon on the same page before proceeding. Safety comes first. 

Victor Chung, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon