Can I get Lip Fillers with Ulcerative Colitis?

I have had lip fillers injected, however I have Ulcerative Colitis, I never mentioned anything to the Doctor, probably not the smartest thing. However, I was wondering if there are anything I should worry about. My U.C. is under control, so I'm just wondering if it's a big deal?

Fillers

You should start out with maybe 1cc of filler and go from there. You do not want to overdo too much filler in the lips. It also depends on the look you are going for too. You can always add more filler to the lips if needed. Just remember if you are going to do your lips and you do not want to bruise you should not take any aspirins or anything that will thin the blood since brusing can occur.You can get this done . 

Fillers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Lip Filles and Contraindications

I have injected many patients in your circumstance but I would definitely consult your GI physician for medical clearance.  Often it depends on what other medications you are taking for this medical condition.  Best, Dr. Green

Lip Filles and Contraindications

Lip fillers with ulcerative colitis

You can definitely have lip fillers if you have ulcerative colitis that is under control.
It is a good idea to let your doctors know - but we naturally don't always feel like revealing everything.

Lip fillers with ulcerative colitis

Lip Fillers Contraindications

I appreciate your concern, but there are few contraindications. You should check with your gastroenterologist, but I do not believe you need to worry, especially since your condition is under control. Good luck!

Lip Fillers Contraindications