How much does tip rhinoplasty cost on edmonton alberta canada?

Im a 19 year old male and i want to get rhinoplasty. The only thing i dont like about my nose is that it is droopy. I basically just want to raise the tip and make it more upright and straighter. How much would i be looking at spending for something like this? I realize the price varies betweeen experienced and non experienced surgeons but i just want a rough idea

Cost Varies

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Unfortunately I cannot answer this question directly. Many factors influence the price of the rhinoplasty like location of the doctor, if the doctor is specialized, revision or primary rhinoplasty, what specific procedures are being done to the nose etc. An average rhinoplasty cost in my office ranges from $8,000 to $15,000. Plastic surgeons want you to shop for a doctor who is going to have the same aesthetic eye as you. Every nose is different, and every rhinoplasty is different. You should look for a plastic surgeon who is an artist and should be a board certified facial plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty as 100% of their practice.

Deepak Dugar, MD
Scarless Rhinoplasty Expert
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Cost for a rhinoplasty

The cost of a rhinoplasty is determined by 3 factors:  the operating room fee, surgeon's fee, and anesthesia doctors fee. Our price list and  rhinoplasty photo gallery are located on the link below

If the tip needs to be elevated and straightened this will probably be more difficult than the description.  This may cost $5000 to $6000 on the low end.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.