Can you combine Cryolipolysis with Cavitation, and I-Lipo in the same treatment? Are there any side effects?

Getting the Best Results with Coolsculpting, Vanquish, Venus Legacy, Exilis Ultra

Combining Coolsculpting with ILipo is fine. I often combine Coolsculpting with other treatments for best results. However, with Coolsculpting I recommend adding a combination of radiofrequency treatments like Vanquish, Venus Legacy, Exilis Ultra for skin tightening and with Z wave/Cellutone for skin smoothing in order to get the best results. VASER Hi Def with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting are also options, if you're a candidate. See an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Combining Coolsculpting with other treatments

I don't know what cavitation is. However, combining Coolsculpting and iLipo which is a Zerona - like device is fine. I don't think the iLipo is going to much or anything. Combining with RF such as Vanquish and/or Exilis is often done and has good results. CoolAdvantage and Zimmer Z wave will add to the results as well.

Steven F. Weiner, MD