Replacing veneer & stain/discolor of veneer (Photo)

I am planning to replace my veneer because of its stain(or discolor as attached pic) and adjusment of veneer shape. Is this stain in front or discolor from inside? If the stain is not removed after bleaching, I will have to replace. Will there be additional grinding/removal of my teeth in order to replace the veneer? Or will it be just removing the adhesive like polishing that will not have effect on the thickness. I am worried since my teeth is originally small, if there is additional

Replacing stained #veneer #DrSoftTouch

Staining is occurring behind your veneer as the result of microleakage. The veneer will need to be removed and replaced with a new veneer. Removing the veneer requires removing little to no additional tooth structure. I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.

Veneer Staining And Replacement

The staining is occurring because the bond between the veneer and the tooth has broken down, allowing bacteria and food stains underneath the veneer. The veneer will have to be removed, usually by cutting it off. Removing the veneer does not require removing additional tooth structure. Once the veneer is off, the stain should be cleaned up and the tooth surface disinfected. Prior to cementation of the replacement veneer, another disinfection procedure should be done.