Can veneers fix my smile (missing lateral incisors)? (Photo)

I have congenitally missing lateral incisors, 15 yrs ago, I had composite bonding applied to my canines to make them look like incisors. I'd like to get my smile to look more straight and natural, but I really don't want to go through widening the space with braces and putting in implants where the incisor should be. Would veneers be an option? I'm a bit hesitant because I don't want teeth that appear too large for my mouth. Because I'm missing those incisors, my space is already quite narrow.

Veneers to correct missing lateral incisors #DrSoftTouch

Porcelain veneers would give you a beautiful smile! I would recommend 8-10 porcelain veneers to give you a broader, more symmetrical smile. Find an experienced cosmetic dentist who will make your canines look like lateral incisors and your premolars like canines. Your smile is going to look great!  I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.

Its time for a Makeover , i do not suggest to do nothing on the area where you do not have lateral incisors,with braces , etc,,
 With a complete makeover , 8 or 10 veneers,upper and lower you can change , shape , size and color ,
you will have a new look , you deserve it , you will love your new smile !

Veneers or Crowns To Correct For Missing Lateral Incisors

Yes, veneers can create a very beautiful and natural smile. I would recommend that you get Invisalign or traditional braces, depending on your preference, to expand your arch to show more posterior teeth which would brighten your smile; make it pop, so to speak. Doing this would not create any space in the anterior and no implants would be necessary. Canines are not lateral incisors, they are larger, but with the proper restorative dentist and dental lab, the resulting veneers or crowns, would be very attractive. Btw, the reason I recommend orthodontics is not only to expand the arch, but also correct the crossbite on your left canine. This will be very important to the long term success of your restorative treatment (veneers or crowns). Furthermore, it may be possible to compensate for your midline discrepancy as well. Your two central incisors are shifted to the right. If you are going all in for a cosmetic make over, take the time to do things right. You will appreciate the results! The small things do matter in your smile. Wishing you nothing but the best, in your smile and in your life!

Missing laterals

unfortunately youare looking for a result that cannot be accomplished with how you are asking it tobe done
proportion of teeth is crucial to a natural looking smile.  The only way to make this look perfect is to move teeth into the needed position.

Veneers for missing laterals.

You can do a beautiful esthetic smile makeover with multiple veneers and can also widen your smile. Make sure you see a dentist who understands occlusion and TMJ disorders very well to avoid problems.  You upper jaw (maxilla) is so narrow I would rather see you utilize a DNA Appliance to create a full wide smile, eliminate your crossbite and offer much better lip support.