Am I a good candidate for a columelloplasty? (photos)

My right side is very obviously hanging, and the left side a bit better. I was born that way. Is it going to change my profile negatively at all, considering there will be more space between my lips and the bottom of my nose? I also have concerns related to how apparent my nostrils are going to be with a columellosplasty since my tip goes a bit up. I definitely don't want it to look like a pig's snout from a frontal view. Thank you.

Asymmetric hanging columella repair

It should be possible to lift your hanging columella to make it less prominent. It's hard to assess your tip rotation with just the limited cropped photos. Visiting with a rhinoplasty specialist to get a more full evaluation would be a good next step. At that time digital simulations can be done to see how the dynamics of the whole nose are affected by lifting your columella.
In the meantime you can read more about hanging columella repair and see some example before and after photos at my web reference link below.

Am I a good Candidate for a "Columelloplasty"?

You can lift your hanging columella and lower your retracted nostril rim but you will still have an asymmetrical tip with a very short nose. I suggest that you consult with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon to thoroughly discuss your nose so you achieve a natural balanced result.

Columella-plasty candidate

The photographs demonstrate both alar retraction in addition to a hanging columella. Reducing only the hanging columella will probably rotate to tip upwards. Composite skin/cartilage graft harvested from the ear can accomplish reducing the alar retraction. Both procedures are complementary to each other.

Am I a good candidate for a columelloplasty?

Thank you for your question.Your pictures show an unevenness in the appearance of your columella. If you are going to put yourself through an operation, then you might as well have the whole nose addressed, and not just the columella. You would need to consult with a plastic surgeon in your locality who carries out rhinoplasty on a regular basis.