Which breast implant bounces more: silicone or saline?

Such a weird question I know but I'm fairly interested to know. If a girl has enough breast tissue like a large B cup small C which implant would be the most bounciest?

Bounce

Silicone implants feel more like natural breast tissue whereas saline implants tend to have more waviness and bounce more when jumping or running especially in those with small breasts.
See a board certified plastic surgeon for best advice.

Bounce

Silicone and saline implants will bounce about the same, but silicone feels more natural. Your breasts are doing the bouncing, and the implants just make them bigger. Placing the implants just behind the breast will give more bounce than those placed behind the muscle.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Saline vs silicone

There is no question silicone is the way to go.I don't know which one will give you more bounce but all things being equal silicone is the best.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Silicone breast implants feel more natural than saline implants. However, the breast bounce is influenced by the laxity of your breast skin, not the type of implant used for your breast augmentation. Thank you for sharing your question. Best wishes.

Gregory Park, MD

Thank you for your question.  Silicone implants look and feel closer to breast tissue, but breast bounce truly relates more to your own breast tissue than the implant.   

Silicone feels more natural

It is hard to say which of the two implants would be bouncier. Silicone implants look and feel more like natural breasts than silicone, if that is helpful to you. Best regards.

Jaime Perez, MD

Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Thank you for your question.  I think "bounce" has more to do with the type of breast tissue that you have versa the type of implants.  Silicone is going to move and feel more natural in most patients.  

Hope this helps!

Bouncy breasts

I think this will more likely be determined by the size of the implant and where it is placed, not so much whether it's silicone or saline. If you have adequate breast tissue and want a mod-large (but not extra-large) augmentation, a subglandular implant may achieve your goals. I hope this is helpful - good luck!

Silicone gel implants feel more natural than saline implants.

I know of no "bounce" quotient measured as an aesthetic judgment for breast implants. However silicone gel implants, all other things being equal, aesthetically feel more normal than saline implants.