21 yr old wanting to get an explant in Sydney, AU. How much will it cost? (Photo)

I'm looking into getting an explant after 7 months of having my implants. I've recently developed breathing problems due to the implants being too heavy for my frame and I'm also not happy with the size/projection of my implants. I'm looking for doctors in Sydney who are experienced in breast implant removal who can tell me more about the procedure (cost etc.)

Explantation Breast Implants

Hi,

This is usually fairly simple, and at your age hopefully your skin will shrink down and look ok, but there's always some risk of a stretched skin and looseness following this.

If you have private health insurance, you should be able to have this done in a private hospital; if not, you may be able to have this surgery in some public hospitals which would make it less expensive.

Regards, Dr Steve Merten

Looking for surgeon in Sydney Australia

Thank you for your question about your implant removal.

I am sorry the result has caused such problems for you. I suggest you go on-line to the website of the Royal Australasian  College of Plastic Surgeons. It should have a listing of all Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in Australia.