How long after an Acne Peel can I exfoliate my face?

my face is no longer peeling

Exfoliate Post peel

Thank you for your question. I would wait at least a week to two weeks after the peel, depending on the depth of the peel. If all your peeling is done and redness has resolved, I would say it is okay to exfoliate your skin. It would be best to check with your provider for their post peel instructions.  

Orange County Dermatologist

Acne Peel and Exfoliation

I would recommend waiting at least a week or to when your skin is back to normal before exfoliating.  After  care instructions should be given to you after a peel which are an essential part of your treatment.  Please consult an expert in chemical peels.  Best, Dr. Green