Is It OK to Use Steroid Nasal Sprays While Recovering from Septorhinoplasty?

Hi, I have had some difficulty recovering from a septorhinoplasty about two months ago. A steroid shot in the turbinates helped a fair amount. Is it OK to use a prescribed steroid nasal spray over these next months as I heal? Does it compromise cartilage (or anything else)? Thank you!

If you are unhappy with the look of your nose, you think that you would be much happier after a rhinoplasty operation; if you had an accident and the shape of your nose got worsened after this accident; then you can be a good candidate for rhinoplasty operation. It is a well-known fact that individuals with feeling themselves beautiful have higher self-esteem. Therefore; if the look or functionality of your nose bothers you, you can get benefit from a rhinoplasty operation.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

You should ask your Rhinoplasty Surgeon this question and follow his/her advice during your post-op Rhinoplasty phase of healing and recovery.