Forearm pain and compression garment (Photo)
Doctor Answers 4
Post-Op Arm Lift in Melbourne, Florida
Arm lift - severe arm pain at 7 weeks
- It sounds as though your compression garment is too tight.
- A garment should always be comfortable and should never cause pain.
- I tell my patients to cut any garment that is tight - until any associated pain is completely gone.
- I strongly suggest that you contact your surgeon and ask if you should do the same.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
You might also like...
I would suggest showing your plastic surgeon or his staff the garment you are wearing and see if they feel the fit is good. By 2 months, I normally will have my patients switch to a spandex type garment or even an UnderArmour shirt with firm support, as a stepdown forom the surgical garment.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.