Is it possible to get Botox without any lift to the eyebrows?

I have very high brow bones. After recent Botox, I noticed that I disliked them and became fixated on that area of my face. I am 27 years old I have have an active forehead (thanks dad! Lol) I have not liked any of my results from injectables lately as I have been trying new places. I am a perfectionist. It is my face! So, is it possible to eliminate my horizontal forehead lines with no lift to my brows??

Botox & High Brow Bones

Thank you for your question. It is absolutely possible to
reduce your horizontal forehead lines without lifting your brows.  Experienced neuromodulators injectors will
now how to inject in order to obtain these results. I would recommend
consulting with a board certified dermatologist or board certified plastic
surgeon prior to your treatment for best results.

Botox with No brow lift

Yes that would be possible.  But it is important to see a board certified plastic surgeon/dermatologist that understands the anatomy of the face.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

No Lift with Botox

Yes, this is definitely possible and an experienced injector with proper credentials will know where to inject Botox and where not inject to achieve your desired result.

Scott K. Thompson, MD
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox without lifting eye brows

Good question.  Absolutely, Botox can be place properly so as not to raise your eyebrows.  Seek care from an experienced, qualified injector.  I wish you good luck.

Botox results

Yes, it is absolutely possible to treat your horizontal forehead line without raising your brows. I recommend you see an experienced injector. He/she will need to assess your face at rest and with animation to determine what injection pattern will best treat your forehead lines but not raise your eyebrows. We commonly perform this injection pattern in men, who have more horizontal brows without a peak. They require treatment of their forehead lines but are opposed to any brow raise which would "feminize" them.

All results are dosage dependent and site dependent.

I understand your Botox frustration. All results are dosage dependent and site dependent. Consider that the goal of your Botox should not be to eliminate all upper face motion. The goal should be to greatly reduce the motion but leave you natural looking and not frozen. Botox in the forehead weakens the frontalis muscle. That will naturally lift the brow. However , the degree of lift can be minimized when you choose to go for a more natural look and explain your concerns to your physician. Placement and dosing can minimize this.

Botox for the forehead

Please consult a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon who is an experienced Botox injector.  Your forehead and frowning movements should be examined to see what Botox treatments can do for you.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Botox in Forehead without Lifting the Eyebrows

It is very easy to inject the forehead and keep the eyebrows in the same position.  To do this, the injection pattern of the forehead muscle needs to be even throughout the forehead muscles.  To prevent lift, an injector has to ensure this even pattern. 
I hope this helps.  

Botox without brow lift

placement of the Botox and number of injections can be adjusted to try and give the desired result. It is entirely possible to reduce your forehead lines without brow lift by not injecting at the mid pupil area on the glabella. Thank with an experienced injector who knows how to modify the standard injection protocol and taylor your treatment for your needs

Botox and the Brow

Yes.  It is possible to eliminate horizontal forehead lines without elevating or depressing the brows.  I recommend speaking with a well-trained and experienced Botox injector.  Make sure you voice your concerns about brow position.  Of note, though, you mentioned that you are a perfectionist.  I counsel all of my patients that perfection is not possible, and that the goal is improvement.  Please keep this in mind.  Good luck!

Clyde Mathison, MD
Knoxville Facial Plastic Surgeon