Chemical Peel After Facial?

I'm going to get a facial on Monday and I recently bought Skin Obessions 40% Gyolic Acid Peel and I was wanting to do it on Friday or Thursday of the same week. Would that be okay or should I wait a little longer?

Chemical Peel After Facial?

Thanks for your query. Yes it is safe to do a peel after facial infact it is better as it penetrates deeper and the effect is better but it is advisable to do a peel only from a dermatologist and not try it at home because no matter how safe and easy it looks there are chances of complications.
All The Best

Chemical Peel After Facial?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
All The Best

Peel after Facial?

Hi beautygal31,
Depending on what type of Glycol Acid Peel chemical ingredients that are in Skin Obsessions 40% Peel, we typically advise patients to wait about 3 - 5 days after a peel to do a facial.

Thomas Munyon, MD
Bay Area Dermatologist

Peel after Facial?

Hi beautygal31,

Thomas Munyon, MD
Bay Area Dermatologist