Chemical Peel After Facial?

I'm going to get a facial on Monday and I recently bought Skin Obessions 40% Gyolic Acid Peel and I was wanting to do it on Friday or Thursday of the same week. Would that be okay or should I wait a little longer?

Chemical Peel After Facial?

Thanks for your query. Yes it is safe to do a peel after facial infact it is better as it penetrates deeper and the effect is better but it is advisable to do a peel only from a dermatologist and not try it at home because no matter how safe and easy it looks there are chances of complications.
All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Peel after Facial?

Hi beautygal31,
Depending on what type of Glycol Acid Peel chemical ingredients that are in Skin Obsessions 40% Peel, we typically advise patients to wait about 3 - 5 days after a peel to do a facial.

Thomas Munyon, MD
Bay Area Dermatologist