Silhouette lift\Dissolvable Sutures; will I feel that there is something in my face, and for how long?

I am a 54 year old woman and am thinking of having this procedure Silhouette lift\Dissolvable sutures. What I want to know will I feel that there is something in my face, and for how long. The big question is, long term after say 10 - 15 years will there be a line\bump or roping effect on my face where the tissue has grown onto the threads before dissolving? Such an effect is seen on people that have had face lifts etc.

Feeling bumps after Silhouette Instalift

Thank you for your question.  The vast majority of any bumps or tethering of the tissues resolve within weeks of the procedure certainly will not be present long-term (e.g. 10-15 years).  I would visit with an experienced Instalift surgeon who can guide you through your different facial rejuvenation options.