My right side face is in pain and headache after Silhouette Thread Lift. Any suggestions? (photos)

I got the procedure done on the 29th of Oct. I have dumplings on both sides of my face but the worst part is the pain runs from the temporal area to the zygomatic bone entering into the right eye at times. I think they messed up my facial nerve. I also think I developed a reaction to lido (however rare) but every place they stuck me has developed a welt around it and became very itchy the next 2-3 days. It looks like acne scars. I am in pain and not happy with the results so far. Any solutions?

My right side face is in pain and headache after Silhouette Thread Lift. Any suggestions?

Something is wrong! You need to see the surgeon ASAP!!!! These threadLifts rarely work and now you seem to have an infection or something....