Can I get rid of this kind of pointy ears? (Photo)

I wasn't born with this kind of pointy ears. When I was a baby, I used to sleep on them and that's why I have this kind of ears now. I can never wear a pony tail, I just want to know if it is able to fix. Thank you.

Pointed Ears

Yes, your ears can be corrected. This is done under general or local anesthesia as an outpatient procedure.
Good Luck

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Fixing pointy ears

Fixing pointy ears is a relatively routine procedure that I perform regularly. The key is to first determine what causes your pointy ears, then target that area so that your ears look more rounded at the top, as they normally would.