Is There a Set Price to Take Fat out of my Stomach and Put It in my Buttocks?

I would like to get the fat sucked out of my stomach and get it put in my hip and buttocks area. Is there a set price for the two or is it two prices for two procedures?

Pricing....

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

In a Brazilian Butt Lift we ‘harvest’ fat and inject it back into the areas we want to enhance. Typical sites for lip include the abdomen, flank or love handle areas, back, or thighs. In the way that our practice charges for a BBL the price includes harvest of fat from 2 major areas (such as abdomen and flanks/thighs, or abdomen and back) depending on where the best/most fat is available on your body (everybody is different!) This also covers the processing and reinjection of the fat into the buttocks. We consider that they have to be priced together since we cannot inject the fat unless we harvest it first and at the same surgery. In our Midwestern plastic surgery practice at an independent surgical center that cost is $8,000. Understand that costs vary from one region of the country to another. Also if it is done at a hospital, usually the facility portion of the cost is higher. I encourage you to go in for a consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area, and begin your journey to a more ‘shapely’ you!!

Price for Brazilian butt lift

This is considered a Brazilian butt lift and it's usually set at one price. However, please ask the surgeon you want to perform your surgery. They may have different pricing.

Ronald Levine, MD

You may be a candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is really needed to make any recommendations. The amount of volume that can be added to your buttock will be limited by the amount of excess fat you have in your donor sites. The posterior flanks are a great reservoir of donor fat for the BBL procedure. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Orlando Llorente, MD

Cost of a Brazilian butt lift

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that can improve the contour of your butt and beautifully increase its size. This procedure consists of aggressive liposuction of the abdomen, hips, waist, flanks, thighs, and lower back. This collected fat is then processed and strategically grafted to the gluteal region. The price of this procedure consists of the surgeon's fee, the facility fee, and anesthesia. In our practice, we typically perform this as an outpatient surgery that lasts between 2 to 3 hours. In our practice we also have many different financing options that make this affordable choice for patients in almost all economic situations. Although many practitioners may offer this procedure, keep in mind that the best way to save money is to have the procedure done correctly the first time. Your best bet is to work with a board-certified plastic surgeon that has great deal of experience and body contouring techniques such as liposuction, Lipo contouring, fat grafting, and Brazilian butt lifts. Such a surgeon will be able to carefully evaluate you and determine if you have enough tissue to meet your aesthetic goals.

Cost of BBL

The costs of BBL varies based on where you are having the procedure done, the physician, the patient's anatomy, and the number of areas that is needed for liposuction in order to harvest the fat to be injected into the buttocks. One generally saves money by having the procedures together as you only pay one facility fee and one fee for anesthesia. I recommend consulting with skilled PS to find the one that you are the most comfortable with and can help you achieve the look you desire. Good luck!

Kamran Azad, MD
Pasadena Physician

Set price?

Generally this is a set price and the two are grouped together but not always. IF you require additional areas in order to get an appropriate contour, those areas would be a separate fee in some situations. Hope that helps!

Price for surgery

Tia,

There is no set price.  Usually there is a starting fee and it is adjusted for areas liposuctioned and of course, the size of the patient.  My BBL procedures start around $5500.

Good luck with your search.

Dr T

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS

Brazilian Butt Lift Cost

No two surgeries are the same, just as no two bodies are the same. Therefore, there is no set price on a Brazilian Butt Lift. 

How many areas that require lipo can also vary the price of the procedure How much fat can be transferred into your buttocks depends on how much fat I can harvest. The more fat you have available to harvest, the more than be transferred into your buttocks. Every patient is different and desire different results. This would be done in one procedure, not two. 

Saul Lahijani, MD
Los Angeles Physician

Price for BBL

Prices vary on duration of time spent in the OR. Depending what your goals are more or less time could be in the operating room. An in person consult would be the best way to get you a firm price on lipo of the abdomen and transferring it to the buttocks.

Lane Smith, MD

Fat injection for buttock enhancement

It is common to harvest fat from the abdomen and inject it into the buttocks for buttock enlargement and an improved shape. This is also known as a Brazilian Buttock lift or augmentation. However I usually will take fat from the hip or flank region to give a more hour glass type shape that also makes the buttocks look bigger. Price varies depending on the number of areas harvested and the actual length of the procedure. On the lower end it is about 6000 to 9000 depending on the extent of the procedure. The best way to get a more exact estimate is to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon that performs this procedure.   

W. John Bull, MD