Is There a Set Price to Take Fat out of my Stomach and Put It in my Buttocks?

I would like to get the fat sucked out of my stomach and get it put in my hip and buttocks area. Is there a set price for the two or is it two prices for two procedures?

Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift

The cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift has several components, the most significant of which is usually the liposuction part. I generally prefer to perform liposuction of the full trunk to sculpt an aesthetic appearance, and commonly the total cost is in the $8-15,000 range depending on your goals and the amount of liposuction and contouring required.

The beauty of the BBL procedure is the combined effects shaping the waistline, lower back and buttocks. Everyone's body is different and goals vary from person to person. Results vary surgeon to surgeon as well. I recommend doing careful research and your best investment and satisfaction will come from "doing it right the first time." For example, the patient in the short video above had received two prior BBL surgeries before she came to my office (this is shown in her before picture on the left). I felt that she had clear areas framing the shape of the buttocks that had not been optimally addressed.

My suggestion is that you seek out an experienced surgeon who can show you many patients that are similar to you and who have achieved results that meet your goals.

Hope this helps,

Nick Slenkovich, MD FACS

Utah is less expensive

The cost for this procedure in Utah is roughly $4000 for one area of liposuction with grafting to the buttocks. It can cost more if additional liposuction is performed. Many people do desire additional areas of liposuction to achieve their overall aesthetic goals. See a board certifed plastic surgeon for all of your options. Good luck

You may be a candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is really needed to make any recommendations. The amount of volume that can be added to your buttock will be limited by the amount of excess fat you have in your donor sites. The posterior flanks are a great reservoir of donor fat for the BBL procedure. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Orlando Llorente, MD

The cost will differ by the geographical area where the physician is practicing. In Beirut, this procedure typically costs around 7500 USD inclussive of hospital fees, surgeon fees, anesthesia fees, blood workup and garment.

best,

Shady Hayek, M.D.
Beirut, Lebanon

Shady Hayek, MD
Lebanon Plastic Surgeon

Usually prices vary based on the patient's body frame and type of procedure. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS

Cost of a Brazilian butt lift

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that can improve the contour of your butt and beautifully increase its size. This procedure consists of aggressive liposuction of the abdomen, hips, waist, flanks, thighs, and lower back. This collected fat is then processed and strategically grafted to the gluteal region. The price of this procedure consists of the surgeon's fee, the facility fee, and anesthesia. In our practice, we typically perform this as an outpatient surgery that lasts between 2 to 3 hours. In our practice we also have many different financing options that make this affordable choice for patients in almost all economic situations. Although many practitioners may offer this procedure, keep in mind that the best way to save money is to have the procedure done correctly the first time. Your best bet is to work with a board-certified plastic surgeon that has great deal of experience and body contouring techniques such as liposuction, Lipo contouring, fat grafting, and Brazilian butt lifts. Such a surgeon will be able to carefully evaluate you and determine if you have enough tissue to meet your aesthetic goals.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Price for Brazilian butt lift

This is considered a Brazilian butt lift and it's usually set at one price. However, please ask the surgeon you want to perform your surgery. They may have different pricing.

Ronald Levine, MD

Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift

A physical consultation is the only method that can determine if you have enough fat available in donor regions such as the abdomen, flanks and back to transfer to the buttock region that would achieve your desired result. The cost of a Brazilian butt lift will depend on a variety of factors that include:

• Your geographical location
  • Surgeon’s experience
  • Surgeon’s expertise
  • Anesthesiologist’s fee
  • Facility fee
  • Additional procedures performed

Where you live will be a key factor that determines how much your Brazilian butt lift will cost. The price will generally run higher in major metropolitan areas due to the increased cost of overhead. Surgeons with more experience and higher expertise may charge more due to their specialized training. Generally, a Brazilian butt lift typically averages between $6,000 and $10,000. However, this is only a rough estimate and will fluctuate based on the various factors stated above. A Brazilian butt lift is often performed in conjunction with other body contouring procedures. Depending on if and what additional procedures are elected will also impact the total cost.

Scott Chapin, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Fat Sucked out of the Stomach and Put into the Butt....Science Fiction here we come!

Hello, and great questions!

Yes! Your fat can be sucked out your tummy (and from anywhere for that matter) and then injected into your butt to give a voluptuous shaped butt.

Surgeons may differ in how this procedure is priced. I will typically give an one price that is an all inclusive quote for the liposuction (Up to 5L which is the outpatient maximum) of the torso (Tummy, flanks, back, and thigh) to shape the butt and create an hour glass figure and to then process, inject, and sculpt the butt.

I hope that helps; best of luck!

Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
Ontario Plastic Surgeon

Cost

Cost in Miami at the moment ranges from 4500-7500
Price depends on whether its a private doctor or a center.

Sergio Alvarez, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon