Is There a Set Price to Take Fat out of my Stomach and Put It in my Buttocks?

I would like to get the fat sucked out of my stomach and get it put in my hip and buttocks area. Is there a set price for the two or is it two prices for two procedures?

Price for Brazilian butt lift

This is considered a Brazilian butt lift and it's usually set at one price. However, please ask the surgeon you want to perform your surgery. They may have different pricing.

Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift

The cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift has several components, the most significant of which is usually the liposuction part. I generally prefer to perform liposuction of the full trunk to sculpt an aesthetic appearance, and commonly the total cost is in the $8-15,000 range depending on your goals and the amount of liposuction and contouring required.

The beauty of the BBL procedure is the combined effects shaping the waistline, lower back and buttocks. Everyone's body is different and goals vary from person to person. Results vary surgeon to surgeon as well. I recommend doing careful research and your best investment and satisfaction will come from "doing it right the first time." For example, the patient in the short video above had received two prior BBL surgeries before she came to my office (this is shown in her before picture on the left). I felt that she had clear areas framing the shape of the buttocks that had not been optimally addressed.

My suggestion is that you seek out an experienced surgeon who can show you many patients that are similar to you and who have achieved results that meet your goals.

Hope this helps,

Nick Slenkovich, MD FACS

You may be a candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is really needed to make any recommendations. The amount of volume that can be added to your buttock will be limited by the amount of excess fat you have in your donor sites. The posterior flanks are a great reservoir of donor fat for the BBL procedure. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Orlando Llorente, MD

Usually prices vary based on the patient's body frame and type of procedure. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Cost of a Brazilian butt lift

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that can improve the contour of your butt and beautifully increase its size. This procedure consists of aggressive liposuction of the abdomen, hips, waist, flanks, thighs, and lower back. This collected fat is then processed and strategically grafted to the gluteal region. The price of this procedure consists of the surgeon's fee, the facility fee, and anesthesia. In our practice, we typically perform this as an outpatient surgery that lasts between 2 to 3 hours. In our practice we also have many different financing options that make this affordable choice for patients in almost all economic situations. Although many practitioners may offer this procedure, keep in mind that the best way to save money is to have the procedure done correctly the first time. Your best bet is to work with a board-certified plastic surgeon that has great deal of experience and body contouring techniques such as liposuction, Lipo contouring, fat grafting, and Brazilian butt lifts. Such a surgeon will be able to carefully evaluate you and determine if you have enough tissue to meet your aesthetic goals.

Pricing....

In a Brazilian Butt Lift we ‘harvest’ fat and inject it back into the areas we want to enhance. Typical sites for lip include the abdomen, flank or love handle areas, back, or thighs. In the way that our practice charges for a BBL the price includes harvest of fat from 2 major areas (such as abdomen and flanks/thighs, or abdomen and back) depending on where the best/most fat is available on your body (everybody is different!) This also covers the processing and reinjection of the fat into the buttocks. We consider that they have to be priced together since we cannot inject the fat unless we harvest it first and at the same surgery. In our Midwestern plastic surgery practice at an independent surgical center that cost is $8,000. Understand that costs vary from one region of the country to another. Also if it is done at a hospital, usually the facility portion of the cost is higher. I encourage you to go in for a consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area, and begin your journey to a more ‘shapely’ you!!

Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) Fat transfer

Typically, the BBL is performed as one procedure (liposuction of the waist and upper buttock) followed by injection of fat into the buttocks. Typical costs range from 8,000-15,000 and will depend on what region of the country you have surgery and on how much liposuction will be involved to give you the result you desire. Best of luck!Dr. BlaggAustin, TX

The price of a Brazilian butt lift surgery takes into account three factors. Surgeon's fees, operating room costs, and anesthesia. Although the price is relatively constant, there can be some variability based on the amount of time required for the surgery. If someone desires a lot of contouring, there may be additional fees for the increased amount of time required.

After visiting a board-certified plastic surgeon for an in-person consultation, they will be able to give you an exact price quote the surgery.

Is there a set cost on a BBL?

Thank you for your question! First of all every doctors price is different.  I suggest you go see a couple different board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation and pricing.  Usually it is one set price for both procedures. Best of Luck!

Dr Dhaval Patel
Double Board Certified
Plastic Surgeon
Chicago 
Hoffman Estates
Oak Brook

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Every surgeon is different as far as pricing, and pricing differs in various regions of the country.  I personally have a set "all-in" price for a Brazilian Butt Lift that is typically applicable to most patients.  If they have an unusually large amount of fat to suction or if they want additional body parts suctioned, the price may go up.  The majority of patients will get liposuction to the full abdomen, full waist, and back bra rolls included as part of the Brazilian Butt Lift.  This almost always gives more than enough fat to transfer into the buttocks, with plenty left over.  If someone wants areas such as chin or saddlebags for example, that will be an extra charge.