Is There a Set Price to Take Fat out of my Stomach and Put It in my Buttocks?

I would like to get the fat sucked out of my stomach and get it put in my hip and buttocks area. Is there a set price for the two or is it two prices for two procedures?

Pricing....

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

In a Brazilian Butt Lift we ‘harvest’ fat and inject it back into the areas we want to enhance. Typical sites for lip include the abdomen, flank or love handle areas, back, or thighs. In the way that our practice charges for a BBL the price includes harvest of fat from 2 major areas (such as abdomen and flanks/thighs, or abdomen and back) depending on where the best/most fat is available on your body (everybody is different!) This also covers the processing and reinjection of the fat into the buttocks. We consider that they have to be priced together since we cannot inject the fat unless we harvest it first and at the same surgery. In our Midwestern plastic surgery practice at an independent surgical center that cost is $8,000. Understand that costs vary from one region of the country to another. Also if it is done at a hospital, usually the facility portion of the cost is higher. I encourage you to go in for a consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area, and begin your journey to a more ‘shapely’ you!!

Price for Brazilian butt lift

This is considered a Brazilian butt lift and it's usually set at one price. However, please ask the surgeon you want to perform your surgery. They may have different pricing.

You may be a candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is really needed to make any recommendations. The amount of volume that can be added to your buttock will be limited by the amount of excess fat you have in your donor sites. The posterior flanks are a great reservoir of donor fat for the BBL procedure. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Cost of a Brazilian butt lift

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that can improve the contour of your butt and beautifully increase its size. This procedure consists of aggressive liposuction of the abdomen, hips, waist, flanks, thighs, and lower back. This collected fat is then processed and strategically grafted to the gluteal region. The price of this procedure consists of the surgeon's fee, the facility fee, and anesthesia. In our practice, we typically perform this as an outpatient surgery that lasts between 2 to 3 hours. In our practice we also have many different financing options that make this affordable choice for patients in almost all economic situations. Although many practitioners may offer this procedure, keep in mind that the best way to save money is to have the procedure done correctly the first time. Your best bet is to work with a board-certified plastic surgeon that has great deal of experience and body contouring techniques such as liposuction, Lipo contouring, fat grafting, and Brazilian butt lifts. Such a surgeon will be able to carefully evaluate you and determine if you have enough tissue to meet your aesthetic goals.

Fat injection for buttock enhancement

It is common to harvest fat from the abdomen and inject it into the buttocks for buttock enlargement and an improved shape. This is also known as a Brazilian Buttock lift or augmentation. However I usually will take fat from the hip or flank region to give a more hour glass type shape that also makes the buttocks look bigger. Price varies depending on the number of areas harvested and the actual length of the procedure. On the lower end it is about 6000 to 9000 depending on the extent of the procedure. The best way to get a more exact estimate is to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon that performs this procedure.   

BBL/Lipo is a combined procedure

Brazilian Buttlift (more properly, Gluteal Fat Transfer) is a procedure combining liposuction to harvest fat from problem areas and transfer of that fat to the buttocks for shaping and augmentation. It is usually priced with a bundled price for all the surgical components. If you want additional areas of liposuction beyond what the surgeon considers "standard" zones for harvest of the fat, you may be quoted additional line items for added areas.

The cost varies by region and practice and I've seen anywhere from $5k to $12k or more depending on who the surgeon is, where they practice, how long the surgery usually takes, etc.

Brazilian butt lift cost

Thank you for your question.  These procedures are indeed often performed and quoted as a package.  My practice in Manhattan is currently offering an all-inclusive price of $9k for liposuction to the abdomen, sides, and back, with fat grafting to the buttocks.

Brazilian Butt Lift Cost

A Brazilian Butt Lift is the surgical procedure of using one's own fat to augment the buttocks by fat transfer. Cost varies based on location, how many areas you are having liposuction to harvest the fat for the buttocks, surgery time, anesthesia as well as the physician's professional fee. We provide quotes at a complimentary consultation based on candidacy and individual anatomy. I hope this helps. Best wishes. 

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question. The Brazilian butt lift procedure allows you to have stubborn fat removed from unwanted areas and transferred to areas that can benefit from the added volume like the buttocks and hips. Liposuction is used to remove excess fat from areas such as the waist, abdomen, or hips. Then, the fat is cross layered throughout the buttocks to give it a more rounded and lifted appearance.

This is one procedure so it should have a set price of course price depends on other factors too such as procedure time, the doctor's fee, the area, etc. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who has done these procedures at least 100 per year. During the consultation they can discuss your goals and give you a quote for the procedure.

Hope this helps,

Dr. Newall 

Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) Fat transfer

Typically, the BBL is performed as one procedure (liposuction of the waist and upper buttock) followed by injection of fat into the buttocks. Typical costs range from 8,000-15,000 and will depend on what region of the country you have surgery and on how much liposuction will be involved to give you the result you desire. Best of luck!Dr. BlaggAustin, TX