Is There a Set Price to Take Fat out of my Stomach and Put It in my Buttocks?

I would like to get the fat sucked out of my stomach and get it put in my hip and buttocks area. Is there a set price for the two or is it two prices for two procedures?

You may be a candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is really needed to make any recommendations. The amount of volume that can be added to your buttock will be limited by the amount of excess fat you have in your donor sites. The posterior flanks are a great reservoir of donor fat for the BBL procedure. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Usually prices vary based on the patient's body frame and type of procedure. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS

Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift

The cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift has several components, the most significant of which is usually the liposuction part. I generally prefer to perform liposuction of the full trunk to sculpt an aesthetic appearance, and commonly the total cost is in the $8-15,000 range depending on your goals and the amount of liposuction and contouring required.

The beauty of the BBL procedure is the combined effects shaping the waistline, lower back and buttocks. Everyone's body is different and goals vary from person to person. Results vary surgeon to surgeon as well. I recommend doing careful research and your best investment and satisfaction will come from "doing it right the first time." For example, the patient in the short video above had received two prior BBL surgeries before she came to my office (this is shown in her before picture on the left). I felt that she had clear areas framing the shape of the buttocks that had not been optimally addressed.

My suggestion is that you seek out an experienced surgeon who can show you many patients that are similar to you and who have achieved results that meet your goals.

Hope this helps,

Nick Slenkovich, MD FACS

The cost will differ by the geographical area where the physician is practicing. In Beirut, this procedure typically costs around 7500 USD inclussive of hospital fees, surgeon fees, anesthesia fees, blood workup and garment.

best,

Shady Hayek, M.D.
Beirut, Lebanon

Shady Hayek, MD
Lebanon Plastic Surgeon

Cost

Cost in Miami at the moment ranges from 4500-7500
Price depends on whether its a private doctor or a center.

Sergio Alvarez, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Is there a set price for Fat Transfer to Buttocks Procedure?

There is not a set price for fat transfer from the stomach to the buttocks area as the amount of fat needed and the finishing required really is dependent upon the patient.  There also may be other areas which need improvement also, which would change the price as well.  As always, please consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and make sure the Plastic Surgeon specializes in this procedure as well.

Paul C. Zwiebel, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Is there a set price to take fat out of the stomach and put it in my buttocks?

Unfortunately, there is no standard pricing for cosmetic surgery procedures across the United States.  The cost for a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) will vary depending upon your location, the surgeon, surgeon expertise, and where the surgery would take place (ambulatory office setting or hospital/facility setting).  

A Brazilian Butt Lift procedure requires the surgeon to harvest excess fat via liposuction from other areas of the body, purify this harvested fat, and then carefully inject this fat into the buttocks.  This autologous fat transfer can provide patients with additional volume, better contouring, better shape and gluteal lift.  Common donor sites are the abdomen, flanks and inner and outer thighs, and often patients will remove fat from multiple areas to provide the amount of fat necessary for the gluteal augmentation (which is also highly variable).  Depending upon your pre-operative measurements, the type of BBL result that you desire and the amount of fat available for harvest from the abdomen area, your operating surgeon may suggest additional body area liposuction.  

Because the requirements for a successful BBL procedure are so individualized, I would recommend consulting with a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in gluteal augmentation procedures, specifically the BBL.  This will better determine whether or not you are a good candidate for this procedure and would also provide you with the best opportunity to discuss your cosmetic goals and all available options.  I hope this helps and good luck!

Cost varies, Likely $7000-$10,000

The cost of Brazilian Butt Lift surgery varies from patient to patient and depends upon the patients specific needs.No two patients are ever exactly alike, and for this reason pricing is dependent upon multiple variables.It’s important to understand these variables and how they may contribute to a fee quote.
For instance, does the fee quote include the surgeon’s fee, facility fee, anesthesia charges and specialized equipment that’s used for processing fat or just the surgeon’s fee.The answer to this question will dramatically impact the cost of the procedure.For this reason patients should understand what’s included before proceeding with surgery.
It’s also important to understand the surgeon’s revisional policy.In other words if additional surgery is necessary, who pays for it.
The Brazilian Butt Lift is a combination procedure.Not only is the buttock augmented with fat grafting, but the surrounding areas are treated with liposuction.This not only provides fat for grafting, but accentuates the augmentation as well.In the vast majority of cases, liposuction is considered to be part of the Brazilian butt lift, but occasionally some surgeons consider this to be a separate procedure.It’s important that this be understood prior to surgery.
In the Midwestern United States where I practice, the fees for Brazilian butt lift range between $7,000 and $10,000 when the surgeons fees, facility fees and anesthesia charges are considered.It’s important that patients have a thorough understanding of these issues prior to surgery.Make sure all your questions are answered before proceeding.

Liposuction my stomach and put fat in buttocks

The cost of a Brazilian butt lift (liposuction and fat transfer to the buttocks) varies by location and surgeon. In Los Angeles it can range from $10-15k depending on how much liposuction and fat needs to be transferred. Meet with an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon (by the American Board of Plastic Surgery) who specializes in gluteal shaping for an in person consultation in order to discuss whether or not you are a candidate for the procedure and your goals and options. Also, look at their before and after photos and their reviews. I hope this helps and best wishes.

Luis H. Macias, MD

Pricing and Buttock Fat Injections

Greetings. In general, it is one price.  Prices will vary in different parts of the country.  It is usually $6000 and above.  The best thing would be to get a consultation with a plastic surgeon to see what the pricing would be in your area.  Good luck!

Ravinder Jarial, DO