5 days post op and night sweats

I'm 6 days post-op. No pain meds after the 2nd day just antibiotics consistently every 4hrs. I'm healing as expected. My concern is 2 out of the 5 nights I have waken from my sleep drenched in sweat. Is this common w/ BA's? What is the cause (anesthesia, antibiotics, implants, pain meds....) there isn't much info about night sweats & BA but it seems a few new boob owners are experiencing this too. I will be calling my PS to be certain but maybe a few PS's could shed some light? Thank you!

Greetings,   I would advise you to see your plastic surgeon for an examination to seek out the cause of your night sweats.  This is a problem which I have encountered rarely in the past and warrants further investigation to rule out early infection at the site of surgery or elsewhere.Best Regards,

Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Contact your surgeon immediately

Night sweats following surgery can be from a number of reasons such as pulmonary causes, venous clots, infection, and a host of other reasons. As a few of these reasons can be serious, I would contact and see your surgeon immediately just to be sure everything is OK.

Night sweats after breast augmentation

Thank you for your question. You should contact your plastic surgeon and follow-up with their office to be sure there is not something going on that needs to be addressed. Low grade fevers are normal after surgery, however the fact you are having "night sweats" would suggest a slightly higher fever. Call your plastic surgeon's office and request an appointment. We are going into the weekend, so I would call ASAP in case there is something that needs to be addressed before Friday night.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon