I want breast implants. Live in Dallas, TX. Need pricing. Willing to travel. No more than 4,500 to spend (Photo)

I have no cleavage. I also scar pretty easily. I have hypertrophic scarring from belly button rings. What incision would be best? I want a full C and as natural as possible. Draya Michelle has my goal breasts.

Breast Augmentation Cost

The least expensive breast augmentation in Dallas can be found at the two training centers: DPSI aesthetic fellowship and UTSW resident/fellow clinic. You have to apply to become a patient in both centers as they are quite popular. At those programs your surgery is performed by a senior resident or fellow of plastic surgery under the supervision of an experienced plastic surgeon. Attached is a link with more info. 

You should discuss size and shape goals with your plastic surgeon. Due to the wide space in your cleavage, you might consider fat grafting in this area in addition to your implants. Best of luck!

Breast implants

It is possible that you can have your surgery at that price in DR, it will depend on when you want your surgery to be (flight prices changes a lot) lets assume your surgery will be 3000.00 - 3500.00USD, you also need to pay for the flight 300- 800 and also a recovery house for a minimum of 10 days 700 - 900. It can be done. Concerning your scar, that will be up to you, if you have bad scarring, it will depend where you will want the scar to be.Best of luck, 

Luis Eduardo Redondo, MD

Breast Augmentation Pricing

Hello,Assuming you have saline implants (about $500) placed in an accredited surgery center (about $1500),  this leaves the surgeon with $2500, slightly more than half of the average fee quoted for ABPS certified plastic surgeons. This means  you will either be looking to cheaper alternatives like non-ABPS certified docs, or certified surgeons that are not doing well and willing to work cheap. This is a recipe for disaster. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Breast implants

Thank you for your question. You appear to be a good candidate for breast augmentation. Placing the incision in the breast crease will hide the scar off the breast (as opposed to an incision around the areola). To be completely honest, due to the width of separation of your breasts, you may not be able to attain your "goal breasts", but a full C small D cup is certainly achievable. Choosing saline implants can help you keep to your budget, but tend to not feel as soft and natural as silicone gel implants. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area who can answer all your questions. We are located in downtown Dallas. Best wishes,

Breast aug

doubt you can get an aug for 4500 in dallas.  I suggest going to a plastic surgery resident clinic.  you will get better prices with attending supervision

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question. I recommend you, to use a microtexturized highly cohesive silicone implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and volumes between 450ml-500ml to fill the breasts properly.Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast Augment

There are two important things you need to come to terms with. The first is simply money. I think it is very unlikely you can find an experienced and skillful surgeon who's fees are at that level, so spend a little time increasing your surgery savings account. And even more important - understand you can get a very nice surgical result but it has to be based on your anatomy. Your wish photos are not realistic for your anatomy. To get that look you need to look like the model did before surgery.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

I want breast implants. Live in Dallas, TX. Need pricing. Willing to travel. No more than 4,500 to spend

Thanks for your question and pictures.  You appear to be a good candidate for a breast augmentation.  Reaching your wish pic goals may be difficult because you appear to have wide separation of your breasts and even with augmentation, you may continue to have some separation.  Make sure you meet with a board certified plastic surgeon who takes time to make proper measurements and discuss your goals thoroughly.  Cost should always be a factor in choosing your surgeon, but it should not be the only one.  Saline implants will be less costly than silicone implants and may fall within your range.  If you do scar easily, there are options to try and minimize issues postoperatively.  Make sure you choose someone relatively close by to allow for good follow up.

Naveen Setty, MD

The good news is that the photos you selected can help determine whether you like large breasts or small breasts, a more natural shape or a rounder more “augmented” shape, and narrow or wider cleavage. The bad news is that wish list photos are not your breasts, so you will never achieve those exact results with breast augmentation surgery. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, as that's not honest or realistic. Clothed pictures are even trickier as you will assess your result topless, plus the bikini or bra can be pushing them together or upward, and the nipples could be pointing in any direction. Additionally, if you don't have before photos of the woman in your wish list, it’s impossible to predict how close your result will be to the picture. This is very important, and often overlooked, as the number one influence on your result, is what your breasts look like now. Last, I have often times reviewed wish list photos with patients, only to discover they have been professionally “air brushed” or Photoshop edited when he then compared those photos to the same woman’s unedited Instagram and/or Twitter posts!The most useful way to utilize pictures of other woman is to review our extensive before and after breast augmentation gallery and look for patients who started with a similar breast size and shape to yours now. This way I will have a detailed knowledge base of that particular patient, her measurements, implant size and style placed as well as the technique used and resultant bra size. The photos on our website are all untouched before and after photos of my actual patients. The best way to get started would be to submit a virtual consultation and then contact us to schedule a in person consult, exam and sizing! Then you will be measured during your consult and offered implants within a 5mm window of those measurements in multiple styles. For what's its worth, in my experience a dimensionally sound mod+ profile tends to go from an A+/B- to the magical full C or small D. A high profile (or SRF) would be about 100ccs larger to maintain the same base width and more like a Full D but VS will call it a DD or DDD, particularly in a 32-34. Ultimately, try on the different styles and look in the mirror. When you see the look you like, pick that style! This requires a consult, exam, measurements and sizing with a board certified plastic surgeon. My patients select the implant style and their chest dimensions dictate the number of cc's. I make specific recommendations to each and every of the augmentation patients I see annually based on: 1) dimensional planning 2) expressed goals 3) amount and quality of tissue to hide the implant. I have included a link with my explanation of the different implants and what to expect from your consult as well as hundreds of before and after photos to see what change implants of a particular size deliver. Best of luck. #drfeldman #BancroftFeldman #breastaugmentation #sugarland #HoustonTX

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question. Regarding your questions, cost is certainly an important factor. The cost of the breast augmentation procedure has to do with several factors, including the type of implant, location of surgery, and provider.  Certainly with the price that you are considering, you may be in a reasonable range. Saline implants tend to be less expensive than silicone. However there are advantages and disadvantages to each. Regarding scar, I tend to prefer the inframammary incision, as it provides proper exposure, and is very safe. If done properly the scarring could be minimized. 

Kailash Narasimhan, MD
Sherman Plastic Surgeon