I want breast implants. Live in Dallas, TX. Need pricing. Willing to travel. No more than 4,500 to spend (Photo)

I have no cleavage. I also scar pretty easily. I have hypertrophic scarring from belly button rings. What incision would be best? I want a full C and as natural as possible. Draya Michelle has my goal breasts.

Breast Augmentation Cost

The least expensive breast augmentation in Dallas can be found at the two training centers: DPSI aesthetic fellowship and UTSW resident/fellow clinic. You have to apply to become a patient in both centers as they are quite popular. At those programs your surgery is performed by a senior resident or fellow of plastic surgery under the supervision of an experienced plastic surgeon. Attached is a link with more info. 

You should discuss size and shape goals with your plastic surgeon. Due to the wide space in your cleavage, you might consider fat grafting in this area in addition to your implants. Best of luck!

Breast implants

It is possible that you can have your surgery at that price in DR, it will depend on when you want your surgery to be (flight prices changes a lot) lets assume your surgery will be 3000.00 - 3500.00USD, you also need to pay for the flight 300- 800 and also a recovery house for a minimum of 10 days 700 - 900. It can be done. Concerning your scar, that will be up to you, if you have bad scarring, it will depend where you will want the scar to be.Best of luck, 

Luis Eduardo Redondo, MD

Breast Augmentation Pricing

Hello,Assuming you have saline implants (about $500) placed in an accredited surgery center (about $1500),  this leaves the surgeon with $2500, slightly more than half of the average fee quoted for ABPS certified plastic surgeons. This means  you will either be looking to cheaper alternatives like non-ABPS certified docs, or certified surgeons that are not doing well and willing to work cheap. This is a recipe for disaster. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Breast augmentation candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question. I recommend you, to use a microtexturized highly cohesive silicone implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and volumes between 450ml-500ml to fill the breasts properly.Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast Augment

There are two important things you need to come to terms with. The first is simply money. I think it is very unlikely you can find an experienced and skillful surgeon who's fees are at that level, so spend a little time increasing your surgery savings account. And even more important - understand you can get a very nice surgical result but it has to be based on your anatomy. Your wish photos are not realistic for your anatomy. To get that look you need to look like the model did before surgery.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

I want breast implants. Live in Dallas, TX. Need pricing. Willing to travel. No more than 4,500 to spend

Thanks for your question and pictures.  You appear to be a good candidate for a breast augmentation.  Reaching your wish pic goals may be difficult because you appear to have wide separation of your breasts and even with augmentation, you may continue to have some separation.  Make sure you meet with a board certified plastic surgeon who takes time to make proper measurements and discuss your goals thoroughly.  Cost should always be a factor in choosing your surgeon, but it should not be the only one.  Saline implants will be less costly than silicone implants and may fall within your range.  If you do scar easily, there are options to try and minimize issues postoperatively.  Make sure you choose someone relatively close by to allow for good follow up.

Naveen Setty, MD

The good news is that the photos you selected can help determine whether you like large breasts or small breasts, a more natural shape or a rounder more “augmented” shape, and narrow or wider cleavage. The bad news is that wish list photos are not your breasts, so you will never achieve those exact results with breast augmentation surgery. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, as that's not honest or realistic. Clothed pictures are even trickier as you will assess your result topless, plus the bikini or bra can be pushing them together or upward, and the nipples could be pointing in any direction. Additionally, if you don't have before photos of the woman in your wish list, it’s impossible to predict how close your result will be to the picture. This is very important, and often overlooked, as the number one influence on your result, is what your breasts look like now. Last, I have often times reviewed wish list photos with patients, only to discover they have been professionally “air brushed” or Photoshop edited when he then compared those photos to the same woman’s unedited Instagram and/or Twitter posts!The most useful way to utilize pictures of other woman is to review our extensive before and after breast augmentation gallery and look for patients who started with a similar breast size and shape to yours now. This way I will have a detailed knowledge base of that particular patient, her measurements, implant size and style placed as well as the technique used and resultant bra size. The photos on our website are all untouched before and after photos of my actual patients. The best way to get started would be to submit a virtual consultation and then contact us to schedule a in person consult, exam and sizing! Then you will be measured during your consult and offered implants within a 5mm window of those measurements in multiple styles. For what's its worth, in my experience a dimensionally sound mod+ profile tends to go from an A+/B- to the magical full C or small D. A high profile (or SRF) would be about 100ccs larger to maintain the same base width and more like a Full D but VS will call it a DD or DDD, particularly in a 32-34. Ultimately, try on the different styles and look in the mirror. When you see the look you like, pick that style! This requires a consult, exam, measurements and sizing with a board certified plastic surgeon. My patients select the implant style and their chest dimensions dictate the number of cc's. I make specific recommendations to each and every of the augmentation patients I see annually based on: 1) dimensional planning 2) expressed goals 3) amount and quality of tissue to hide the implant. I have included a link with my explanation of the different implants and what to expect from your consult as well as hundreds of before and after photos to see what change implants of a particular size deliver. Best of luck. #drfeldman #BancroftFeldman #breastaugmentation #sugarland #HoustonTX

Just based upon your photo, you appear to be a good candidate for breast augmentation. Pricing will vary based upon geographic location, surgeon expertise, type of surgical facility used, type of anesthesia provider used, and implant type. While cost should be a factor in your decision making, make sure it is not your ONLY deciding factor. Since you do have a tendency to form scars, you may need additional follow up so look into your local options first! Also remember to choose a board certified plastic surgeon who actually takes the time to measure you and examine your breast pocket. The goal of breast augmentation is to optimally fill your breast pocket, not to overstuff or understuff it. At my practice, we utilize a series of 5 breast measurements that help me determine the implant size, which in turn helps me deliver a 24 hour recovery. Do your research and choose a surgeon who takes the time to sit down with you and discuss your goals/expectations to determine the best size for you. Good luck!!

Surgery

I would suggest finding a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. If you are prone to thick scars, you will need to be followed by your surgeon. Should you have any complications, you can easily see your surgeon.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation surgery concerns…

Thank you for the question. Based on your photographs, I think that you are starting at a good place and should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation surgery.  

Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "full C cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.
When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.