Will I be denied braces? (photos)

I'm wanting to get braces because I'm unhappy with the way my teeth look and I find them unattractive. I know some orthodontist don't want to give some people braces if they don't need it, I just wanted to know do you think I'll be denied braces? is it worth a $150 consultation?

Braces will give you a beatific result!  Get the consultation and start treatment. Your teeth are crowded and out of alignment. Great case to correct!

Nobody NEEDS braces

Braces are fantastic and have many health benefits BEYOND just looking nice.  But there is no NEED.  Nobody has died from crooked teeth.

There are many methods to getting straight teeth, from Inman Aligners, 6 Month Smiles, Invisalign, and brackets.  The costs range widely as well, so learn as much as you can before your consultation.