How long will i need to wear braces for and how much does it usually? (photos)

I don't like the gap. One tooth is lifted just a little bit and the other is fine where it's supposed in my opinion. I'm comfortable the way the bottom teeth look, but if they need to be straighten out then that's fine by me. How long Will I need to wear braces for

Hi there,
Every time we do braces invisalign  average treatment length takes  at least take 1-1.5/2 years year, usually 2 years.  The reason for that is we want to stabilize the teeth in new position  so later on we have less chances for relapse. Relapse means teeth wants to get into their old position, we prevent that with retainer wear after completion of braces, also by slowing the process and fixing the teeth in a new position and keeping on rectrangular wires for some time, which making the roots also move into new position, strongly fixing them and forming extra bone around the roots. Again we might straightened your teeth in 6  months, but we want to keep the braces and fix teeth in new position at least for  a year and more.Usually any orthodontic office before your diagnosis we have to collect  comprehensive orthodontic records: includes Xray, models of your jaws, several intraoral photos and based on that only the dentist will give you specifics like how long and stuff like that.
Hope that helped and good luck,
George Sahakyan DDS

Glendale Dentist