I'm interested in BensiPeel (for smoker lines and lines around my mouth). Is there another name for this peel? (Photo)

Would like to know the name(s) of PS near me who administer this peel. And if the Bensi is just a Brand name of a Peel? Is it the same as Hetter or Croton Oil peel?

Doctor Answers 1

Smoker lines

I have not heard of BensiPeel, however, I do know that chemical peels no matter how strong, will not improve upon these types of deeper lines.  I suggest a series of microneedling with PRP, and/or fillers.  

Hope this helps,

Yazdani, MD 

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.