Can chemical peeling remove body lift scars?

I had an arm lift and tummy tuck , and im going to have thigh lift and maybe breast lift. So thats a full body lift (since i lost a lot of weight my age now is just 20 years) i was wondering if there is anyway i can get rid of these scars ? Does chemical peeling help ? Or laser treatment do a major change ? Thank you in advance.

Scars from surgery

Unfortunately, the scars from surgery are permenent. If they are very red, laser may be amenable to help it.

Scars from surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}