How can I fix damaged upper lip from bleaching cream?

a couple days ago i bleached my upper lip hairs with bleaching cream, and i took it off and my upper lip was a shade or two lighter than my face.. that faded a little and is not too noticeable.. until i turn red and im afraid that if i get tanner my upper lip will be extra noticeable. i always wear sunscreen and already (besides the lighter skin shade) have a pigmented upper lip shadow. Please help me, i want my lips to be even with my face and it's just horrible to deal with. Thank you.

Lip Discoloration

It will take time for the natural pigmentation to return and I would use emollients and avoid all sun at this time.  Best, Dr. Green

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your bleaching issues.  The pigmentation to your upper lip should return with time as new skin replaces that damaged from your treatment.  Hope this helps.

Hyperpigmentation On Face -- Clear + Brilliant/Viva, Microneelding/PRP, Skin lightening, Aerolase

I suggest a formal consultation, post photos, there may be skin care and lasers can be used in combination with PRP.  Best, Dr. Emer.