How can I get smaller lips without make-up or surgery? (phoots)

Over the years, I've realized that there's always a way to get bigger lips but barely ever a way to get smaller lips. Even when there is a way to get smaller lips, it's always with make-up or surgery. So, asking you if there is any way to get smaller lips naturally.

LIP REDUCTION

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately this is a common issue and can only be resolved with surgery. It is called lip reduction surgery. The fees range between $2000-$3000. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon comfortable with performing this type of surgery. Best of Luck!

Decrease Size of Lips -- Surgery

Unfortunately, the only way to decrease the size of the lip is surgically, there is no natural way to do this. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Getting lips smaller?

There is nothing outside of surgery or aging that makes lips smaller unfortunately. Don't waste any money on topical products, they won't work.

Steven F. Weiner, MD