Any suggestions to fix my ugly face/mouth!? (photos)

I guess the main issue is my mouth, although maybe it's my other ugly features that make it look worse...I've seen a couple people here with the same kind of issue, but there didn't really seem to be a solution. The lower lip just looks totally abnormal and gross...there's the fat part below that sticks out, and then the lip itself just looks flat and unformed. It's like it's deformed or something...almost like it's inverted or something...gross. :(

Lip and Correcting the Shape with Juvederm and Botox

You are the perfect patient for a combination of Botox and Fillers. A small amount of Botox above the lip will turn your lip out and Juvederm injected into the lips themselves will give you a beautiful result.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Absolutely no part of your face is ugly, abnormal or gross. Fillers, implants and fat can all be used to sculpt and contour the face and enhance areas you wish to improve. I suggest consulting with a facial sculpting expert to discuss your concerns as well as long and short term goals. Best, Dr. Emer

Juvederm to the lips.

First of all, you are beautiful! Thank you for your photos. You do not have an ugly face/mouth.  Consider getting a little filler in your lips.  I would recommend Juvederm.  This will give you a little more definition and volume in the areas you are desiring.  My recommendation is to go to a reputable office with experienced injectors.  Hang in there.  Hope this helps.  

Grant Stevens, MD

iheartmp, Ugly is a strong term that does not apply here, we are our own worst critics! I would consider your nose and your chin and your cheeks for improvement. Try and see a few facial plastic specialists with years of experience and lots of good photos of their own to view on their web sites. Search the Internet. Someone that does "only faces" and has done so for a long time is preferable. See the movie. Good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Any suggestions to fix my face/mouth!?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping and contouring procedures over the past 30 years.  From the photos, your cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front), the lips are thin, the nasal tip is wide and the chin is weak.  These factors combine to create an elongated oval shaped face. 
Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.

A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.   I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick and highly effective.

The lips can be augmented with a dermal filler or lip implants (Permalip) and the nasal tip can be thinned with a Tip-plasty (without a full Rhinoplasty).  As mentioned above shaping the cheeks and chin would feminize the face while providing harmony and balance.  In my humble opinion, this would be the best place to start.
I hope this provides some explanation of what you see in your face and possible solutions should you wish to pursue a more feminine, heart shaped face.

Any suggestions to fix my ugly mouth/face?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  I would recommend seeing a plastic surgeon or oral surgeon for an in-person evaluation.  It appears that you may have mentalis muscle strain causing your lower lip appearance and chin fullness.  This typically requires jaw surgery to correct, so you need to be evaluated properly by a specialist.  Hope this helps.