My porcelain dental implant crown cracked, where do I send for repair?

Options for cracked implant crown #DrSoftTouch

I'm sorry to hear that your crown cracked. I would recommend returning to the same dentist who placed the crown for an evaluation. Porcelain crowns are generally not repairable, especially for a long term fix. Usually, the crown needs to be removed and replaced with a new crown.  I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future. 

Cracked Implant Crown

You should return to the dentist that restored the implant to discuss repair, but more likely, replacement.  Repair of porcelain in the mouth is very difficult to impossible to obtain good long term results.  Usually the crown will need be removed and a new custom crown fabricated.  

David M. Schertzer, DDS
Saint Louis Dentist

Typically not repairable

Crowns made of porcelain are generally not repairable once they have been in the mouth for some time.  Return to the dentist who made it.

Cracked crown

You need to return to your dentist for the repair or replacement. Many times when a crown cracks it can't be repaired.