1 week out of surgery. I think I overdid it. Now what?

I am 1 week out of surgery from mini tummy tuck and I had been feeling good, like I could do normal things. Well I went for a walk with my little one and whIle we were out I had no choice but to pick him up.

Overdoing it after a mini tummy tuck

Careful adherence to your surgeons post surgery protocol is very important to allow proper healing and prevent injury. If you think you overdid it and are having pain or symptoms I recommend a follow up visit with your surgeon so they can examine you. Good luck. 

Think overdid it.

Hello, you didn't mention what problem you are currently experiencing.  If you are having new symptoms, swelling or other problems it would be safest to contact your surgeon.