Will a Brazilian Butt Lift Help Horizontal Line/uneveness on my Butt Cheeks? (photo)

I want to get rid of these horizontal lines on my butt and round it out at the same time. I have lost almost 100 lbs and that left my body looking weird. If I wear spanx it's ok, but who want to wear spanx everyday? I am also looking at liposuction for my upper abdomen, back and muffin top. Will that make a difference also?

Will a Brazilian Butt Lift Help Horizontal Line/uneveness on my Butt Cheeks?

When you perform 5 buttlifts a day, you see almost every variation.  The issue you have can be much improved with liposuction and Brazilian buttlift in the right hands.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Buttock skin laxity

The lines on the buttock look to be skin laxity and dimpling .You also still have lots of fat around the lateral and posterior thigh. I think you will need to address the skin laxity with a skin butt lift. you will also need some liposuction and fat transfer to the buttocks.