Round small eyes to big almond eyes?

How can I get my eyes to look like this?

Wanting almond shaped eyes

Dear luckyladybug, An in office consultation will be best to discuss your desired results and what is and is not attainable with surgery. A rhinoplasty and conservative upper lid blepharoplasty will help feminize your face and bring a nice balance to your features however you will not look exactly like the models you have posted on several of your posts. Imaging would help you see the proposed changes that can be made with these procedures and then you can make an informed decision. Also keep in mind that the photographs you have attached the model is in full photographic make-up and lighting as well as social media apps that add further highlights. Make-up and lighting can make drastic changes in a persons appearance. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Round small eyes to big almond eyes?

You might benefit from upper lid ptosis surgery to make eyes more open but not sure about almond eye surgery. See link below. Please see an oculoplastic specialist for in person evaluation.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Comparing these photos to others you have posted, I assume these are all example of women you would like to look like.

In comparing these images with photos of yourself that your have previously posted, I think properly designed upper eyelid surgery will make you look much more attractive but it will not make you look like the models.