My right eye have really bad puffy bags comparing my left eye?

I have a puffiness eyes maybe because I work night shift sometimes. But what bothers me most is that the puffiness isn't equal. My right eye have realy bad puffy bags comparing to my left eye. Do you know what could cause this, and how do I get rid of it?

Puffiness, Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Laser Resurfacing, Clear+Brilliant, Micropen, Viva, Ultherapy/Thermag

Puffiness, dark circles and wrinkles should improve after lasers, microneedling/PRP, and fillers. Your practitioner should evaluate your face to be sure the treatment “evens out” your eyes. Please be sure you see an expert for  treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer

Puffy lower eyelids

Thank you for sharing your questions about your uneven eyelid bags. The main causes are genetics and aging. I doubt working night shift has much bearing on them. If the puffiness is mild, dermal fillers can be used to hide the bags. If they are large, blepharoplasty can be performed to remove them and make your eyes more symmetrical. See an experienced eyelid surgeon for comprehensive evaluation and discussion of possible treatment options.  Good luck,

Puffy Lids

Thank you for sharing your case.  Are you able to provide a photo?  Either lower Blepharoplasty or fillers can be used to treat the condition.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified oculoplastic or facial plastic surgeon to discuss your case.  Good luck!

Samuel Baharestani, MD
Long Island Oculoplastic Surgeon

UnEven Eye Bags

Thanks for your question about uneven eye bags. It is hard to tell what is going on without a picture, but it is relatively common for the fat pads underneath the eye to be different. To figure out what is causing it, I would recommend you find an oculoplastic surgeon in your area. They specialize in surgery just on the eyelids and would be able to help you figure out why and how to fix your issue. Good luck!

Dan Landmann, MD
Ridgewood Oculoplastic Surgeon