Bone grafting.

I have lost my four upper teeth three months ago. I have consulted a doctor, he said that if I need bone grafting then it could be done in one day and then imlants can be implanted immediately afterwards! Is this possible nowadays??

One stage or 2

you need to know how much bone you lost, the best way to determine that would be doing a CT, and see if we can make the bone graft in conjunction with implants or do it in 2 stages, first bone graft and a few months later place the implants.

Dominican Republic Dentist

Bone Graft

It is possible to do the bone graft and place the implant the same day. We would only need a CT scan to see bone density, and from there we can decide the size of the implant and the amount of bone we are placing.