Can chemical peel be harmful on my skin? (Photos)

I have ances slars on my face black sports n hole alao does chemical peal be helpful for my skin

Chemical Peels

Thank you for your question. Chemical peel can address both acne and acne scars. Light resurfacing, for example, removes just the outer layer of the skin and the process will provide a light exfoliation. Your goals may be reached with this lighter treatment based on the images you provided, however, I suggest that you move forward and consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. The in-person examination will illuminate the best way to address your concerns. 

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Getting the right combination for acne scarring with lasers, microneedling/prp and fillers

A combination approach would be best. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist who can guide you for appropriate skin care and treatment, including lasers, microneedling/prp and peels. Best, Dr. Emer