How can you get rid of under-eye circles caused by leaking blood vessels/genetics?

I've had reddish/purple under eye circles nearly my whole life and VERY thin skin around my eyes (I can see all my veins). I'm only 24 so it's not a matter of loss of volume or aging. Right now I'd like to stay away from anything invasive, but are there any good ingredients I should look for in eye creams, that might help me? Anything to prevent the blood pooling in the area, or something to thicken my skin?

Under eye circles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

If you want to go to the all natural route, consider topical creams Sclerovase and Scleroquin plus and an all natural supplement to reduce pigmentation Scler-X (see link).

Best

H Karamanoukian MD FACS

certified vein specialist (ABVLM)