Can Anyone Recommend a Gynecomastia Specialist in South Florida?

I know there are many plastic surgeons but I was wondering if there was anyone in Florida who really specialized in correcting gynecomastia cases? This is kind of a unique subset of plastic surgery and from what I understand its not something commonly covered during the course of medical school. Can anyone recommend a doctor's name? Please do not tell me to check American Board of Plastic Surgery or I already know of these websites and being a member does not = experience.

Doctor Answers 6

Can Anyone Recommend a Gynecomastia Specialist in South Florida?

 I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 1,501 reviews

Gynecomastia Specialist in South Florida

As you stated there are many plastic surgeons in Florida.  In your quest to find the right surgeon for you, consider looking at the plastic surgeon's before and after photos.  You should see if you like the changes that the plastic surgeon was able to accomplish on the men with gynecomastia from these before and after photos of gynecomastia in South Florida.  Next, you should make a few consultations with different plastic surgeons.  This will allow you to find the one that you feel the most comfortable with by examining their office, staff and the doctor him/herself.

Kent V. Hasen, MD
Naples Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 67 reviews

Finding the best Gynecomastia Surgeon for Male Breast Reduction

My best recommendation is to find someone that is both board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and also a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. See below link to find someone in your area.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS
Orange County Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 159 reviews

Gynecomastia and Specialists

    I do not know about specialists in South Florida, but, if you have a complicated case that will involve skin removal and areola placement or you want the least invasive approach for breast tissue removal, then consider all of your options. Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs many of these procedures each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD male breast reduction Los Angeles, CA

Kenneth B. Hughes, MD
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 496 reviews is a great resourse

A great resorce is They highlight gynecomastia experts aall over the coountry. Good luck

Miguel Delgado, MD
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 76 reviews

Florida Gynecomastia

I would say me but I recently relocated from SoFlo to Beverly Hills. I would go see C. Roberto Palma, MD, Michael Rodriguez, MD, or Peter Simon, MD. 

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 93 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.