Strength of Glycolic acid daily under eye?

Hiee . What strength of Glycolic acid should be used under eye ? Iam using Alpha 10% lotion which is meant for face . Can I apply it under eye? Iam 28 years old male. Thank you.

Melarase creams an Melapads for the eyes

I would suggest using Melarase PM followed by Melapads every other day and Replenish cream once weekly. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

AHA 10 cream, and eyelids

AHA lotion at 10% is strong, if you develop problems you can dilute this with your moisturiser. The eyelids are the thinnest skin areas on your face. Stay safe, all the best Dr Davin Lim. Dermatologist. Brisbane. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Thanks for your query. The skin under the eyes is thinner as compared to the skin around the eyes, so the concentration used should be lesser around the per orbital area. You can use glycolic 3% once a day on daily bases giving gaps of few days in between. For more detailed consult you can send in your picture. Hope it helps.

All The Best

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon