Redness on both sides of face; right side has had over a year?

I have used glycolic peel of 30% that has helped with some red marks, but makes my skin more red sometimes when used. 1%hydrCortisone cream has helped slightly for marks that are red flat un raised but not significant. Im thinking 20% tca peel and maybe vitamin c for face? Thoughts?

Thanks for your query. You should consult a cosmetic physician before trying anything out as a proper examination of the skin is very important. Hope it helps.

All The Best

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

All The Best