If 10% glycolic acid lotion no longer tingles has it stopped working?

I have been using a10% glycolic acid lotion for approx 4 months every night and had tingling. I stopped for a month and then started again but there is absolutely no tingling anymore and my forehead is breaking out, which never happened before, does that mean it no longer is working because it's not tingling. I've read that if you don't feel a tingle it's not working

Thanks for your query. It’s not true that if you have tingling sensation only then is your glycolic acid working. Glycolic acid generally works for the marks and pigmentation. It is advisable not to use glycolic acid if you are breaking out. You can use a salicylic acid preparation or visit your dermatologist for a proper treatment schedule. The tingling sensation of glycolic lasts for 2-3 min. hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon