My teeth are off-centered, can I fix this problem with Braces or is there a better method? (photos)

Last year I got braces and my orthodontist only used rubber bands on one side of my teeth (I guess to fix my bite). After that, my upper teeth seems to be shifted down and to the right. Now it looks very akward when I smile. Can I fix this problem by braces? Or are there any better methods? And how long would it take?

Midline

Hi, thanks for sending your question. Your midlines can be correct with treatment using braces, or clear aligners. Please discuss these issues with your provider and he can address them for you! All the best,

Los Angeles Dentist