Bad open bite from thumb sucking. I'm 24 now and I was wondering if braces would be able to help fix my open bite? (Photo)

I'm really really terrified of having surgery, is there any other way to fix my open bit

Open bite

Hi, thanks for sending your question. I have treated many cases with anterior open bite cases with successful results using Invisalign. Your results will look amazing. Feel free to look us up in OC.

Los Angeles Dentist

Fixing an Open Bite

Thumb sucking causes the dental arch to not develop properly. You have a severely underdeveloped dental arch that needs to be properly developed before any orthodontics(braces) is done. This is done with a simple removable appliance. Once your dental arch is adequately developed you can use braces to close the open bite.

Good luck!