Please Read Lip Lift Ruined my Nose? (photo)

I went for a lip lift 7 days ago and have had my sutures out and I am not prepared how it made me nose look different. Either he removed too much skin or something but my nostrils and nose is huge... Please advise me I am scared I have ruined my face

What is happening to my nose after a lip lift.?

It is too early to judge your results. Give it at lease six weeks as things could look very different. If you think your nostrils are too visible after that six weeks you can ask your surgeon for a possible revision. 

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}