Plastic Surgery Residency Program if Unable to Afford Surgery?

I've read that you recommend researching a residency program if you can't afford plastic surgery. I'm interested in a Mommy Makeover and I'm located in Houston, Texas. Can you tell me where there is a Cosmetic Surgury/Plastic Surgery residency program near Houston please? Thank you.

See a Board Certified Platic Surgeon & the Approximate Costs

A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. 

The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.  

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Mommy makeovers

Look up online to see if your local university has a plastic surgery residency program.  Then call them to see how much cosmetic surgery will cost you.

Plastic surgery training programs

There are programs at Baylor, UT Houston, and at St Joseph's.  You can call there respective departments and see if they have a "resident's cosmetic clinic".  Good luck.