Is a red line along the eyelashes normal? (photos)

My left eye has a red line along the lashes and a small blister looking spot. The right eye looks much better. I'm four days out and still with stitches. I think I'm healing ok, but concerned about the left eye.

Everything looks pretty normal at this point though only your surgeon can say for sure after examining you.

Red line is normal

Your left eyelid appears to be a bit more swollen than your right one, but certainly appears as expected.  The red line is just bruising that settles along the eyelash line.  I don't see what you mean about the blister spot but there is nothing I am seeing that appears abnormal.   However, as always, looking at a picture is no replacement for an examination, so if there is significant concern please contact your surgeon.  Good luck!

Jasmine Mohadjer, MD
Tampa Oculoplastic Surgeon